This post is born as they sit on my
I shit you not...these are real things that at some point in the day I found myself saying to my boys. The shocking part...it's all completely normal round here!!
- Why do you have puppies in a pillow case?
- Is there a reason you did that in the house?
- Did you seriously just teabag your brother?
- I didn't think you'd know about that till your hormones rage.
- Stop taking pictures of your one chest hair, that no one else thinks is there.
- Nooo febreeze does not take the place of soap
- And how many times did you walk over that pile of poop?
- Which Mom said she was gonna call the cops on you?
- You have clean underwear so why are you free balling?
- Why can't you spray paint things in the woods...that way no one knows it was you.
- Give me back my lighter and your Dad's pocket knife, you're supposed to be playing not becoming the next uni-bomber.
- AND my prized quip for the day: I really need a girl, so which one of you wants to wear dresses?
Sometimes I fear for my children's mental stability. And if they end up on Oprah or Jerry Springer, I can say "I saw that coming." What kind of Mother am I? Bahahaha