Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Box of LOVE

V-day is soon approaching and I'm soo excited. Even though I have spent at least 6 (that I can remember) out of 10 years of Valentines Days with the Hubs gone....I've never lost that giddy school girl feeling over a day devoted to romance. 


It's looking like this may be year number 7, so this year I thought I'd do something I've never done before...send gifts to other women that I barely know from online. NO I am not on the internet trolling, I joined a Valentines Day Swap.....doesn't that sound great?


Katie is so graciously hosting a swap and it sounds like so much FUN! I think it is so awesome that someone, somewhere, is gonna send me some great surprises, and I get to do the same! Head on over, check it out and let me know if you sign up!! I can't wait..it's like Christmas all over again!


Loves of Life




p.s. Don't be mad at the Hubby, I'm not, I miss him, but I'm so proud of him I'll excuse his absences :) Plus he buys me goowit stuff <3

3 comments:

  1. How fun to participate in a V-Day swap!! Hey, you gotta make the most of it, right?? I think what's sadder is that my hubby is here and he'll probably forget the holiday altogether!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the hell is the rest of the post???

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I had to click on the title. Weird. I think this sounds fun, but I'm kind of anti-anythingromantic. I'm married, but kind of not. What the hell am I trying to say? I think I need food.

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails