Monday, February 16, 2009

Just my thoughts

This is my first entry in my rants & raves, well not really, I've done a few on other websites, but I guess really I'll clue you in on my thoughts.

A friend of mine that I grew up with is also a blogger. A faithful Blogger. I lost touch with her years ago, I've moved alot, but I stumbled upon her page today. It was mesmerizing. I kid you not I read through every post that she has made in the last 3 years. I couldn't stop reading. It was like an inside track into all the struggles, triumphs and steps of her life since she began blogging. It prompted me, I'm not sure why, to try and do the same.

For the most part my life is "normal". A husband, 2 kids, 3 dogs, American standard, I would assume. I on a daily basis don't face the feats that so many others do, and I am thankful for that, but I face life none the less. So if you are looking for lighthearted witty posts of a Kentucky girl, her enlisted and often deployed hubby, and 2 very creative shenanigan masters known as my boys, then this in essence is the right place. Because this is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails